Mission trips

Hi y'all,

I would like to ask everyone to keep me in your prayers the week of the 13th on to the 19th.

I am going out for a week on my claim and hope to score well enough to pay for two upcoming mission trips...

The first trip starts in New Zealand and goes to the northern island of Fiji. I will be working as a jack of all trades, assisting doctors and a dentist. I have done the dentist thing before in Appalachia and i like it. That is a 3 week trip and is not cheap, but God ain't broke, either...lol

The second trip is going to be in the headwaters of the Amazon River over on the Bolivian end of it. Samaritans Purse has built a riverboat from scratch that looks like the Amazon Queen! Cute as it can be. We only have a small team going there and i would like to be able to help them out on that one, too.

@El Dorado---, this will be a split team concept--6 people/specialties--with hopes that everyone is sharp enough to be good at more than one thing.

If you can remember me, this week and send one up for me i definitely appreciate it!

I am asking this in Jesus' name, not for my profit or glory, but His.

Thanks everyone!!!!!!

Keep sacking the yellow.....1650/oz!!!!

SF Insignia: DE OPPRESSO LIBER ---"LIBERATE THE OPPRESSED"

"]My link

Im sure you will do well and hopefully you find something to pay for youre trip, if anyone can do it you can Paul. Youre one of the most genuinely good people ive ever met and it will come back around 3 fold. missin ya bro ........Justin

Im sure you will do well and hopefully you find something to pay for youre trip, if anyone can do it you can Paul. Youre one of the most genuinely good people ive ever met and it will come back around 3 fold. missin ya bro ........Justin

I miss you too, BB....heck , i miss everyone, but I am going to be going down to take care of my dad for awhile in Texas so I wont be hunting for a little spell....unless i can talk him into a road trip! :rolleyes:

Anyway, Justin, i am thinking of putting my 4000 up for sale with the 12x 15 and the 11" DD.

Man, it kills me to part with it, but i am raising money for the trips and i can always pick up a detector later.

Here is how my priorities are lined up right now:

1.Go take care of dad--get him back on his feet so he can travel and just plain get around better.

2. Go on the mission trips

3. Get my Texas LLC license so I can come back to NV and work again as an independent contractor nurse...

So if you know anyone who would want my 4000 let me know, ok.

Tell Silver Dog hello, and all the rest of the gang down there "ON the Border"

Thanks again for your friendship, it is great to have friends!!!

Good luck Paul an keep us posted

Thanks Frank,

Sorry that amp didnt work....i sure thot it did or i wouldnt have wasted your time. Chop it up in pieces and use what you can,,, :rolleyes:

I miss you too, BB....heck , i miss everyone, but I am going to be going down to take care of my dad for awhile in Texas so I wont be hunting for a little spell....unless i can talk him into a road trip! :rolleyes:

Anyway, Justin, i am thinking of putting my 4000 up for sale with the 12x 15 and the 11" DD.

Man, it kills me to part with it, but i am raising money for the trips and i can always pick up a detector later.

Here is how my priorities are lined up right now:

1.Go take care of dad--get him back on his feet so he can travel and just plain get around better.

2. Go on the mission trips

3. Get my Texas LLC license so I can come back to NV and work again as an independent contractor nurse...

So if you know anyone who would want my 4000 let me know, ok.

Tell Silver Dog hello, and all the rest of the gang down there "ON the Border"

Thanks again for your friendship, it is great to have friends!!!

@ Chris Coffee: you were inquiring about the 4000....I saw Grubstake has one up for 2700.00 which is a good price.

I don't have the fancy cardboard box and mine might be used more than his, :lol: but I talked with Border Boy about pricing it, and i decided to cut to the chase and not haggle around... We decided 2500.00 was a fair price for mine, bottom dollar. Mine has a hard case, 12x15 mono, 11"DD, Li Battery, backpack, Heavy duty power cord, Set of Senhauser headphones, :blush: Amplifier, with an external speaker (heavy duty) on the backpack.

It has two or three lower shafts with it. I have an old cover on it that works fine. Any questions feel free to ask. I will try to attach a picture.

O man, i am posting on the wrong forum!!! SORRY ROB and ALL!

Go to this link to see pictures of the 4000 and my ATV (2000.00)

https://picasaweb.google.com/wpkirk/August72011?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Thanks Kelly,

I will try to keep you all informed.

Good luck in your endeavor!

Pk

Thanks.....and don't get all the gold while I'm gone!

God bless you and your family, too !

Archived