Gold Price

I think i saw it at 100am this morning andit had hit 1710.00, but had dropped a little, but still over 1700.00...... do I hear 2000.00??? anyone???

A trout fisherman I know told me 3 weeks ago, he thought gold might hit $3000 an ounce in a few years...

Let's see if he's right...Few years back he told me at $800 it would hit $1500 and it did...I told some-

one who was thinking about shorting gold last week about what Bob said and I believe it may have affected

his thinking about shorting gold...It's just speculation and advice is usually worth what you pay for it,

and that's "Nothing" a guy once quoted me...Take your chances and be cautious...A fool and his money will

soon depart!...

• Admin

Hey Guys,

A partner of mine told me last year gold was going to hit $1,000 per ounce and I laughed. Well it hit $1,000, then $1,200 within no time flat. He then told me it would go an easy $1,500 and I said never!! Well it's now $1,700 an ounce and no telling how much higher or lower it will go. Some say it's going to dive back down to around $800.00.

Well one thing we probably all know, if gold is at $2,000 an ounce, we have much bigger problems.

Rob Allison

Wow! gold at $1760 at the time of this post. Like Rob said, bad stuff is happening to cause this surge in gold. Don't know if I should celebrate or weep for our country...

This has been a long time coming, the US just prints money thats not backed by anything but our word, that went to sh** when Obama took over. We should go back on the gold or atleast the silver standard. The way I see it, if it keeps up, you better learn manderin, and start eatting rice three times aday. Grubstake

well what can you do ? When i started (not to long ago) it was at $500 so we might as well try to like it especially since our voice is heard about as well as the dollar spends these days, I think ill start a gold for tattoos buisness :lol::rolleyes: Wheres the nuggets everyone?

Most people, have not got the slightest clue whats involved in getting the gold off there land, but want to keep others out, because of liability issues, thats what happened to me, here in Mariposa, I had some great private land to hunt, they didn't care about the gold, when they lost there insurance, They had to stop all from going on the land. They were afraid of getting sued. Grubstake

• 2 weeks later...

well what can you do ? When i started (not to long ago) it was at $500 so we might as well try to like it especially since our voice is heard about as well as the dollar spends these days, I think ill start a gold for tattoos buisness :lol::rolleyes: Wheres the nuggets everyone?

Dont let me forge the next time we get together that i need you to tat my pacemaker number in small digits above the pacer on my chest,,that way i dont have to remember to carry that stupid card around,,,,you know i can't think of things like that,,, i have gold to find!!!!

NZ bound!!!! October~~

Man is it hot in the panhandle of TX!!!!

But me and dad are having a grand time...

Archived