Pay to Mine

Jennifer- Thanks for the effort-It is too bad some people just don't get it. I can only imagine how much fun the first detectors had at Ganes Creek.To say nothing of the Gold they found, (that is pictured on their website). I live in Arizona but am always ready for an adventure. PLEASE PM me if you do decide to let a FEW of us pay to detect your claim ! I'm ready for a day or six of AWESOME detecting.I was in Colorado detecting last week. My GPX 5000 is going to get dusty if I don't get out soon. PS I didn't have any problem with your forum. Dave

Jennifer- Thanks for the effort-It is too bad some people just don't get it. I can only imagine how much fun the first detectors had at Ganes Creek.To say nothing of the Gold they found, (that is pictured on their website). I live in Arizona but am always ready for an adventure. PLEASE PM me if you do decide to let a FEW of us pay to detect your claim ! I'm ready for a day or six of AWESOME detecting.I was in Colorado detecting last week. My GPX 5000 is going to get dusty if I don't get out soon. PS I didn't have any problem with your forum. Dave

Thanks Dave.... as an ex Arizonan, I can say you'd love this area, Summers here are just like being back in Fountain Hills...hope to see you up this way one day.

Jennifer

Jen, dont sweat it! I saw a lot of your posts on amds and thought wow it's dang cool a chick is into it. I take nothing away from you and just know its just the way it goes on a forum. Whether it be a gold forum, or motorcycles, or a hunting forum. There is always somebody that will pipe off,and accuse, or attack others for no reason. It sucks, but try to see that we are really small in numbers and do really care for eachother!

Archived