Headed to Forestville

Well I got done with the training on a 4-slide with the company owner.. yeesh.. And I got a 2 Day weekend! Funny how those things work out.. Anyways decided to head to Forestville and see whats around there. Going blind tomorrow so hopefuly ill find a place to set up. Not to mention trying to stay overnight. Guess I gotta pack.. Tell yous hows it goes.

Ugbomb

Well I got done with the training on a 4-slide with the company owner.. yeesh.. And I got a 2 Day weekend! Funny how those things work out.. Anyways decided to head to Forestville and see whats around there. Going blind tomorrow so hopefuly ill find a place to set up. Not to mention trying to stay overnight. Guess I gotta pack.. Tell yous hows it goes.

Ugbomb

Good luck and Enjoy!

Tom

Whoops... Meant FORESTHILL.. Sometimes I amaze myself.

My home town..... don't know what kind of prospecting you plan on doing, but an open place to detect is the old hydraulic pit behind the dump. It is public land and OK to be there, just pay attention to the signs the county has put up.. Problem with most of the Foresthill Divide is the land is either private or claimed. Still lots of gold here! This is also a good weekend to enjoy the local festivities. We are having our Hetitage Celebration and that includes the California State Panning Championships! It is a fun time to be on the Divide.

Well i noticed there is river acess west of oxbow Res.. Is this section all claimed up? And where are the dumps? hahah

Ug, There is a dirt road going down to the American river called Drivers Flat, before Foresthill. You can sluice and pan down there, and no claims to worry about.

The area just below oxbow is private I believe.

Thanks Wes! You ever try that area? Im doing this to scope out all of the local possabilitys. Cant wait to get out there.

Ugs

Archived