Getting to know the TDI pro

Well, I moved up from the GMT to the TDI pro and did a half day hunt with a friend. Just leaning the machine so I'm in dig-all mode to get to know what targets sound like. It's a very capable machine and can't wait to get familiar with it. We were in pretty hot ground and the TDI handled it well. A couple of those lead targets should have been dug. That fishing weight was down about 6-7 inches... could have been gold.

Anyway, just thought I'd post my first finds with the TDI. Hope to show some gold next! :)

post-29631-0-19848800-1315881360_thumb.j

Well, I moved up from the GMT to the TDI pro and did a half day hunt with a friend. Just leaning the machine so I'm in dig-all mode to get to know what targets sound like. It's a very capable machine and can't wait to get familiar with it. We were in pretty hot ground and the TDI handled it well. A couple of those lead targets should have been dug. That fishing weight was down about 6-7 inches... could have been gold.

Anyway, just thought I'd post my first finds with the TDI. Hope to show some gold next! :)

Thanks for posting up your finds and comments. Hang in there, you just have to go where we have not, you know how good this crew is and they do not leave much behind.

Thanks for posting up your finds and comments. Hang in there, you just have to go where we have not, you know how good this crew is and they do not leave much behind.

Oh yeah... thanks Mike. Even though I was digging nails and garbage, I was actually pretty enthused to be learning the machine and what things sound like. First step into PI land. I'll be getting some nuggets pretty soon. I think we all need to catch up to the man with the 4000 though... *wink wink*

Congrats on the new machine, and BIG GOLD to you!

Oh yeah... thanks Mike. Even though I was digging nails and garbage, I was actually pretty enthused to be learning the machine and what things sound like. First step into PI land. I'll be getting some nuggets pretty soon. I think we all need to catch up to the man with the 4000 though... *wink wink*

10-4 on the catch up but I do not think we can just yet. He is going to work that patch very slowly and get every bit. Glad to see him finally getting over some good color.

See you out there.

Micheal

Archived