El Paso Mts. Hunt this weekend

I am finally going to get out and so some swinging in the next few days and would love to have some company if anybody is available! I will be going out to the Randsburg/El Paso Mts. on Fri, Sat., and Sun. so if you would like to meet up sometime, send me a PM and I will reply with my phone number and we can work out arrangements. Hope to get at least a couple of replies.

I have access to the following claims in that area:

Burro I and Burro II (Valley Prospectors San Bernardino)

Red Chispa (PCSC)

Pilgrim (PCSC)

Clark (PCSC)

ADK (GPAA)

Close One (GPAA)

First Chance 1 (GPAA)

K-Able #6WPD (GPAA)

6 Feet Under (GPAA)

If anyone else here is a member of any of these clubs and have some advice, suggestions, or comments please feel free to post them. Thanks.

Chris,

Still plenty hot down your way...I'm sure you'll have the desert to yourself, good hunting!

LuckyLundy

Lucky,

Weather forecast calls for a high of 98, which in reality will be around 103-104, but it's a sight better than 112-114....:D. I plan to get out early and be done by noon or one o'clock as Flak mentioned. I gotta do something though. My 3000 has only seen gold encased in a plastic chip (thanks again El Dorado) and it is time she earn her keep.

Chris

Good luck be careful and trust you find some of that yellow gold.

Thank you, Brent. I sure hope I find something as well. I have spent a lot of timing just listening to and learning my detector, so I am praying that all the studying has paid off. I guess we will see. :blush: