Rob's Detectors Receives CUSTOMER CARE AWARD

It was just announced the Rob's Detector Sales was one of 4 people to receive the outstanding CUSTOMER CARE AWARD, at the Minelab Annual Dealer Conference just moments ago.

CONGRATULATIONS Rob!

It was just announced the Rob's Detector Sales was one of 4 people to receive the outstanding CUSTOMER CARE AWARD, at the Minelab Annual Dealer Conference just moments ago.

CONGRATULATIONS Rob!

Dang! All this time I thought I was a special customer. Now I find that all of Rob's customers are treated that way.

Congratulations Rob

Tuck Minnett

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Thanks for allowing me to win this award through Minelab America's. I feel I have earned this award, as I do whatever I can to make it right with the customers. I feel there are a few others dealers that didn't get this award that also deserved it, one being Doc's Detectors. I know Doc is one of the dealers that always steps forward to help customers.

Thanks once again!

Rob Allison

That's really kind of you Rob.

For two years now I have watched as various dealers have won this award, and I can honestly say that everyone of them richly deserved it because I know them and I know they go above and beyond.

Thanks again Rob!

Doc

Hey Guys,

Thanks for allowing me to win this award through Minelab America's. I feel I have earned this award, as I do whatever I can to make it right with the customers. I feel there are a few others dealers that didn't get this award that also deserved it, one being Doc's Detectors. I know Doc is one of the dealers that always steps forward to help customers.

Thanks once again!

Rob Allison

Hey Rob well deserved award, you have always been an excellent dealer to me and I do appreciate you dropping off coils and accessories in person some times, your always a good gold talk too. You too Doc If Rob doesn't have it you usually do and very fast service. Thanks for that cable swap Doc. AzNuggetBob

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the kind words. Like anything, I expect the same service and help as I would expect if I was buying a product. I know sometimes it's hard to get a hold of us, but my wife and I are on the run 24/7 most of the time. We both work full-time jobs, beyond the business and even a 3-year old daughter (you know the terrible 2-3 year olds!). In the winter time I'm in the field prospecting and doing field instructions while my wife tries to manage the business. I feel we do a pretty good job figuring both of our plates are full.

I have a huge passion for this hobby, helping others get outfitted and finding their first gold nuggets. Thanks for allowing us to earn your business and trust over the years.

We also got nominated for best website, but just lost that award ... maybe next year. :wub:

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hi Rob

Congratulations!!!

You definitely deserve the award, and hats off to your fine Missus and the work she also put in to make the business sucessful! I have just arrived back from northern VT (Oldest Granddaughter wedding, and move some household item to AZ). I will be contacting you soon about the hand on training, what does your calander look like?

Thank you, Robert Mayo

Archived