Looking for Company

Recently returned to Phoenix and have several weeks of down time coming and will be spending a lot of that time out in the woods. If anyone is looking for a partner let me know - not looking for your honey hole just looking to do some exploring. I can take the snakes, hate the bees but really do not like the two legged creatures with no metal detectors out in the middle of nowhere. Drop me a not here or rjhuddleston@hotmail. My prayers are with your grandmother Rob.

R

Recently returned to Phoenix and have several weeks of down time coming and will be spending a lot of that time out in the woods. If anyone is looking for a partner let me know - not looking for your honey hole just looking to do some exploring. I can take the snakes, hate the bees but really do not like the two legged creatures with no metal detectors out in the middle of nowhere. Drop me a not here or rjhuddleston@hotmail. My prayers are with your grandmother Rob.

R

R:

You aught to come up to the gold basin outing on the 7-13th of Oct.

Tom

Was thinking about doing that - just need to move a couple things around. This would not be the Tom that hunted an old house with me a few years back in Sun City?

Ron

You aught to come up to the gold basin outing on the 7-13th of Oct.

Tom

Noop...thats not me.

Tom

Tom,

If you are going to be at GB? make sure I get to shake your hand. Will be there the 7th & 8th.

Brent

Brent:

Yes, I will be there that time also. Will be in a 2005 F150 pick up.

I will try to look you up.

Tom

Who is putting on the outting in Gold Basin?

Doc

Doc:

Its Chris and Bunk...

Tom