8in commander coil cable repair.

I some how smashed the cable on my newer 8in mono coil. Its basically all the way through. Anyone know how i could repair this? Can i buy a new cable and put it on? Do i have to send it to ML? If so do you know what ML charges for new cable on the coil? Does anyone do repairs?

thanks

Rudy

You can't replace that coil cable it is hard wired inside the coil.. You can try splicing but it is an iffy solution as you can throw the impedance off in the coil and then the performance will be off. You just have to give it a try and see what happens.

Doc

I some how smashed the cable on my newer 8in mono coil. Its basically all the way through. Anyone know how i could repair this? Can i buy a new cable and put it on? Do i have to send it to ML? If so do you know what ML charges for new cable on the coil? Does anyone do repairs?

thanks

Rudy

wow you guys. Thank you, and really i just treat others as so many have done to me. I just like being part of (THIS) ha ha We are a great bunch of people who can make a great influence in others by how we live our lives. You know not long ago i traded 150 grains of gold for a joey coil. Luke, you are a cool dude, as he sent the coil as soon as we agreed over the phone. The gold and coil were in transit and only trust was between us. This happens all the time on these forums. I dig it, and am honored to be a part. Thank you all.

Archived