CoilTek in the news

Congratulations to CoilTek for being recognized by winning the export excellence award at the Technology Industry Association's annual awards last week (in Australia).

Coiltek Manufacturing's Trevor Ferraresso has seen export grow by 500 per cent in the past four years.

Read more here

Cheers Chris,

I appreciate your comments and a big thanks from the whole team here to all of our Overseas customers who helped make this award possible.

A huge thank you to DOC and his expertise in managing Coiltek in the US and to all of the US prospectors who use and put faith in our product - another huge thank you. :D

We are continually improving our product and these improvements are certainly showing better results in the field and with more new products on the way for 2012 we hope to help as many as possible in their hunt for what-ever treasure they are after!

That's it from me now and my soapbox :lol: Now it is back to the good posts about more gold and fun in the sun!

Thanks

Trev!

It's a real honor to represent Coiltek here in the U.S. I've seen a lot of innovation over the past couple of years thanks to Trevor and the Coiltek team.

Doc

Cheers Chris,

I appreciate your comments and a big thanks from the whole team here to all of our Overseas customers who helped make this award possible.

A huge thank you to DOC and his expertise in managing Coiltek in the US and to all of the US prospectors who use and put faith in our product - another huge thank you. :D

We are continually improving our product and these improvements are certainly showing better results in the field and with more new products on the way for 2012 we hope to help as many as possible in their hunt for what-ever treasure they are after!

That's it from me now and my soapbox :lol: Now it is back to the good posts about more gold and fun in the sun!

Thanks

Trev!