ICMJ second part

Chris Ralph's article part two is very fine, I can hardly wait for part three and a good Oz/USA geology lesson. The pictures bring many happy memories to mind of my visits to Oz. The high cost of products and services is a real downer...oh, for the good old days when my dollar bought two in Oz...

What a fine opportunity to spend a month with one of the best Oz nugget hunters, Jonathan Porter...does my envy show?

Rob, your color ad in the magazine really stands apart...excellent choice!

fred

I am working on part 3 - "The Anatomy of a Patch" right now.

The value of the dollar has declined terribly, right now it takes about US $1.05 to purchase one Australian dollar. Thanks much to our wonderful politicians. :spank:

JP is an amazing guy, and it was a lot of fun to spend time with him exploring around WA. He's a heck of an operator and really knows how to find the gold. I said a lot of nice things about him in the article, but truth is, if anyone is better at finding gold with a metal detector, I dont know who that is.

• Admin

Hey Fred,

Chris Ralph is a great writer and his book "Fist Full of Gold" is selling very well. I have read the first part of the Australia article and it's great, can't wait to read part 2 and 3. I'm still waiting for my ICMJ to arrive, not sure why it's not here yet.

Yes, changed the color to stand out a bit more, several other ads were very similar so Sally and I decided to make a nice change. I have some other plans for the ad in the next month or so.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Archived