Exploring new country on Friday

• Admin

Hello All,

Today I spent the entire day exploring a new area. After a hard day of prospecting, hiking and metal detecting I ended up with two nuggets and a handful of trash. Always exciting to find gold in a new place where there is no record of gold being found there in the past. I was using my Minelab GPX5000 and Coiltek Blitz 14-inch ellptical Mono searchcoil.

Tomorrow field instructions with a few new GPX5000 customers. Hopefully the new customers will turn up some gold.

Picture 1 - First gold nugget of the day on a bedrock ledge

Picture 2 - Handful of trash and a few gold nuggets

Picture 3 - :o:ph34r:

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hi Rob

Good to see your getting out to explore

some new areas and having success with

the new line of coils. That gold can't

seem to hide from you.

Regards

Herb

Nice going Nugget Hunter, thats some great looking gold. Man i love that in the gravel shot , lately ive been diggin careful just trying to get those sweet photos. Oh that Giant goldstalker has realy been paying off finding some nice little patches for me to pick apart, found a 1/4 ozer last month B) at over 14 inches. it was a spongey hard to hear piece at impressive depth. Great going on the unhunted area. :D oh as soon as i can part with the extra dough id really like to throw one of those blitz coils in my arsenal.

Hello All,

Today I spent the entire day exploring a new area. After a hard day of prospecting, hiking and metal detecting I ended up with two nuggets and a handful of trash. Always exciting to find gold in a new place where there is no record of gold being found there in the past. I was using my Minelab GPX5000 and Coiltek Blitz 14-inch ellptical Mono searchcoil.

Tomorrow field instructions with a few new GPX5000 customers. Hopefully the new customers will turn up some gold.

Picture 1 - First gold nugget of the day on a bedrock ledge

Picture 2 - Handful of trash and a few gold nuggets

Picture 3 - :o:ph34r:

Take care,

Rob Allison

Rob:

That a really cool pic of the nugget in the ground. Tks for posting that.

Glad you got out, found some yellow stuff and cleaned up the desert also :)

Keep at it!

Tom H.

Looks like another great adventure !

Did you see that crescent wrench in your handful of nuggets?

Patrick.....

Ive got first dibs on it!!!

I need .02mm crescent wrench. :)

Good catch!

Tom H.

Nice going Nugget Hunter, thats some great looking gold. Man i love that in the gravel shot , lately ive been diggin careful just trying to get those sweet photos. Oh that Giant goldstalker has realy been paying off finding some nice little patches for me to pick apart, found a 1/4 ozer last month B) at over 14 inches. it was a spongey hard to hear piece at impressive depth. Great going on the unhunted area. :D oh as soon as i can part with the extra dough id really like to throw one of those blitz coils in my arsenal.

Border...

Way to go man...

1/4 oz and spongy at 14 inches is fantastic!

Im like you....I cant seem to get those photos of the gold in the ground. If its beeping...im digging! Guess I get too agressive with the pick and want to get it out! :)

Keep at it...your getting some good stuff out. :)

Tom H.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived