Not sure I like China pushing its stuff on us.. Especially this blog forum..

*Just Me*

But they "have develped over 16 years with an export volume over 50% are just several."

Doesn't that mean anything to you......????? Sure makes me want to get some rock crushers...

AzOverland......whats amatter you?

You cant read Chinglish?

Tom

Tom,

I was wondering if Chinglish is political correct?

Brent

Im too old to play that politically correct game...call it like I see it.

Tom

Hey, I own American vehicles, appliances, tools and hard goods. Back in the late 70's or early 80's my daughter wanted a cabbage patch doll for Christmas. I finally found one, a knock off in time for Christmas. It turned out that smell from it was kerosene in which the hair was dowsed in from being made in China. Still today we hear of tainted goods, medicine, toys from China. Is your family's health less important compared to saving a dollar?

Yet all foreign countries want American classic cars. Rice machines back then were made from thin metal-aka rust buckets.

Is wanting to buy American make me anti-chinese or a proud American. Here's one of my American cars in my American garage in my American house.

OH, OH, SAY CAN YOU SEE.......................

Jim

post-35236-0-46494200-1321569793_thumb.j

Like it or not guys the world is getting to be a small place - the computer you are using to read this is 10 to 1 made in China - I know the I-Phone I'm typing on is. America needs to bring back manufacturing and quit over taxing and over regulating its own. We can't just all sell cheeseburgers to each other.

I agree AzOverland. 100%. The taxing needs to be on Imports. And an extra tax needs to be places on Business' that moved out of the USA and are shipping their goods back into the country. Also Fine / close down and business that is employing illegals.

Bill

BUY AMERICAN.....AND AUSTRALIAN DETECTORS AND COILS!!!

The only way to get imports taxed is to remove lobbiest....

they are at the root of greed and corruption in WA DC..... maybe a bounty?

Archived