A bunch of new Minelab Customers with Metal Detectors

• Admin

Hello All,

Last weekend was another exciting weekend conducting field instructions with new customers. Rob's Detector Sales has several other very experienced detectorists helping with field instructions. This allows the customers to learn from not only me, but several other detectorists that have found pounds of gold. You couldn't have asked for better weather, morning were in the 40-50's, but the afternoons were beautiful around 60-70's.

More exciting, all customers this weekend found at least one piece of gold. The customers drove as far as from Canada & Illinois to pick of their new Minelab GPX5000's.

All customers were very impressed with their new Minelab metal detectors and how they performed. I'm sure this is just the beginning of a very successful adventure for all of them. Below are some descriptions of the pictures.

Picture 1 - John from Illinois drove all the way from down to get his GPX5000 field instructions. John found his first gold nugget within about 2 hours of the first day.

Picture 2 - John showing his 3.2 Dwt gold nugget found with his new Minelab GPX5000 metal detector.

Picture 3 - Ron & Family drove all the way from Douglas, Arizona to get their field instructions on their new Minelab X-Terra 705 metal detector. They found a small flat nugget at the end of the day with the detector using the 18.75kHz gold coil.

Picture 4 - Greg drove all the way from Canada that weekend to get his field instructions. Greg works on a big placer gold operation and owns his own claims in Canada. He seemed very excited to get back to Canada and use the new Minelab GPX5000 metal detector.

Picture 5 - Greg showing his first gold nugget found during field instructions. Greg found another smaller nugget the following day.

Picture 6 - Robert, a local customer from Arizona purchased his GPX5000 from us. He came out for field instructions and found his first gold nugget with the GPX5000. Robert also owns a Minelab Eureka Gold.

Picture 7 - Robert showing his gold nugget found among some old-timer workings with the new Minelab GPX5000.

It was a great weekend. Thank you all for the support, business and friendship. We are wishing you much more success with your new metal detectors in the future. Remember, we don't just sell you a metal detector, we offer you a lifetime of support beyond the sale.

Take care,

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Just a short follow-up of the customers success.

John from Illinois scores a nice "Good for one drink" bar token a few days after field instructions with his Minelab GPX5000. I'm not sure John realized what he found, but I believe it's an Octave Bar Token, probably worth $200-400 dollars.

Greg from Canada scored a second nugget, a day after field instructions on his own.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hey Guys,

Just a short follow-up of the customers success.

John from Illinois scores a nice "Good for one drink" bar token a few days after field instructions with his Minelab GPX5000. I'm not sure John realized what he found, but I believe it's an Octave Bar Token, probably worth $200-400 dollars.

Greg from Canada scored a second nugget, a day after field instructions on his own.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Hey Rob:

Thats really cool!

Sounds like you were busy this week.

Glad everyone got some yellow stuff. :)

Do you think the guy could post a pic of the token?

Thats a pretty neat find.

Got gold without it being gold. :)

Tom H.

• Admin

Hey Tom,

Tried to catch up with the customer this weekend, but he was gone. The Token was in pretty good condition. I actually found one about 3-4 years ago, but found out in the flats. I believe his token was the same as mine, a Octave Token.

Take care,

Rob Allison

Archived