Bearing Sea Gold - Anyone watching it?

THIS WEEK ON - GOLDEN DIAPER ALASKA

There's Trouble brewing for the Golden Diaper Claim as 66d1bc5915ddafceb0019e5e9861f624cf327015_66d1bc5915ddafceb0019e5e9861f624cf327015.jpg "Bigboot Fred Hurt" joins up with Tom & Todd

For A centerfold Showdown in snowtown :D But already the T.T.B crew is breaking down with BigBoot Trying to change

the plan from photo shoot to an all naked CLOG dancing review, and the BOOTS coming down.

Meanwhile on the Golden Diaper Claim, a surprise visit by jimmy-dorsey.jpg Jimmy Dorsey sparks wild rumors of a comeback,

forcing gold-rush-alaska-discovery.jpg TODD to search deeply for some common sense to get him out of the shit he never ever sees coming.

Will BIGBOOT cause a CLOG HOOT ??

Will Dorsey remain DORKY ??

Will Mrs Dorsey Form an allegiance with the T.T.B Crews Naked Clog Review ???

WE ALL CERTAINLY HOPE SO

laughingmouse.gif

Im thinking on contacting discovery channel and see if they want to do a reality show about me!

Heres how it will go...for starters...

Tom gets up early after working the night shift and packs the toyota up. As he tries to fire it up...it wont start. After pulling on the wire that he has been wanting to fix for months now it finally roars to life.

He has googled a area and is now at the spot. But, unfortunatly...there are private property signs all over. Tom doesnt know what to do. Hes sold his retirement to get the ML5000 hes using and has to pay it off! Toms dad keeps telling him he is in hock over his ears and better get on some gold.

After pulling on the wire again to get the Toyota going he tries another spot. This one looks good and Tom knows there are millions of dollars worth of gold in this wash.

Now he is feeling good and gets the 5000 out and starts detecting.....5 min. into detecting he hears a strange sound in his headset...its a double tone and it keeps coming about every minute...Tom looks at his battery indicator and sees hes only at 7.3 volts. Another set back,another breakdown. His charger has stopped working and his battery is dead!

After hiking 15 miles back to the truck he gets his back up battery and is finally detecting again. This has really set him back and he only has half a day before the sun goes down and winter sets in.(Dad still has not gotten his detector out and is looking at rocks and critters)

Now he heads back up the wash and starts detecting. He gets a very small sweet weewoo.. Tom knows this is it..he scrapes off the overburden and the signal gets louder. Hes now down to the bedrock and has a very loud signal. Tom knows this will pay for the ML and digs feverishly. (dad is back at the truck sleeping)

His heart is racing and he finally has the target in his spoon. After dividing and dividing he finds it!!!!COMMERCIAL TIME..... A 30 cal. bullet. Tom is so dejected he cries.

After a while he tries detecting again.......FAST FOWARD OVER 5 HRS....Tom has dug 15 bullets, 5 pcs of wire, a horseshoe, and a some tin.

He has to head back to the truck carrying a dead turtle he fournd, as the sun is almost down and winter is upon him.

Tom is crying and angry all the way back to the truck. The dealer that sold him this stupid 5000 promised he would be rich..... :P (jk)

Dad is excited to see him and wants to see the gold, all Tom can show him is the junk.

Dad cries also....they are both broke and will have to sell thier houses. They have no food and apply for Gov. assistence.

Tom knows next season will be the mother load though....(discovery channel is out salting areas for him now) :)

Hows that for a drama day! :

Tom H.

Tom, I want to play your old man. Doug

NEWS FLASH ON - tumblr_lsecns5eVF1ql141xo1_500.gif GOLDEN DIAPER ALASKA

Our Roving Reporter "R.Slicker" reports - Guys do we have some Tasty Gossip that packs a Wallop,

The T.T.B Crew failed to secure Mrs Dorsey for the Naked Review :o but Todd & Tom DID Hold off Bigboot Freds

Takeover Coup,... when Todd & Tom were interviewed on "why the Mrs Dorsey deal fell through" they simply answered

"They come as a pair and there's no way we could hold back AGAIN on FRIKKING slapping the piss outta jimmy-dorsey.jpg Jimmy Dorsey " :D :D

But Before we sign off from sunny tinsel town, we have news just in of the Very 1st T.T.B Naked Review Rehearsal

and man o man i can tell you, things got pretty steamy indeed 6ba577dc11fb2832ae.jpg:D :D :D.

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT!

597 Episodes and still no gold :blink:

I'm R.Slicker signing off saying, COILS TO THE SOIL & LET THEM CRAWDADS BOIL :D :D :D

Rob

You really started sumthing here!!

Beeping Pete and Oldies 1955 where did you go are you working on the next chapter???????

Keep up the good work guyes...

Rodd

Ummmm...working on next season :)

I ran out of ideas!

Tom H.

Oldies 1955,

I think you you're on to something and the ratings from your show will surpass the hoffmans & the others by far. I still consider myself a beginer (greenhorn) when it comes to beeping & prospecting gold but I believe I could have done a much better job than the hoffmans. Just my personal opinion.

Rob - I did watch the first show and found it interesting, so much that I'll watch the next few to see where it goes.

Take care, stay safe & watch your back - Frosty

You guys are a riot. I do wonder how much the discovery channel are paying these guys. There's no way they can continue to do this next year if they don't get into more than they have so far. On another note has anyone seen the show Swamp loggers? I enjoy it a lot. It shows a hard working, god fearing family business about a logging company that logs the swamps of South Carolina. It doesn't have all the swearing and fighting that the other shows have. It doesn't get all the screen time that the gold shows and other reality shows are getting, probably because it doesn't have all the personnel drama but I really enjoy it. You have to pay attention to the Channel scheduling because they have it on in spurts, two or three weeks at a time then off for two or three, then back on.

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Looks like when I posted this thread it caused some buzz! I have a handful of friends that live in Alaska and between these two shows (Gold Rush & Bearing Sea Gold) it has many locals up in an out-roar. Many guys do this for a living and apparantely these two shows are making a joke of it.

I have to say, I own and operate a small commercial mine here in Arizona along with spending many years behind a dredge nozzle and would have to somewhat agree. That being said, it's a reality show and people want to see drama and stupidity!

Tell Discovery, A&E or History Channel to come down to Arizona and I (we) will show them how to metal detect, mine or dredge for gold the real way, hard work, no BS and some nice gold at the end of the day. I'm not sure if the phone will ring or not ... :rolleyes:

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Hawkeye

I watch swamp loggers all the time what amazes me is the places they go with that skidder

extremely hard on machinery one thing I really like is they treat their employes like

they should be treated ..Two thums up to the show

Rodd

Rodd

Absolutely agree, I have worked for one guy in 38 years that cared for his employees like this guy seems to. They actually have a website and a forum also. I hope the show continues>

Wes.

radiotower.giftumblr_lsecns5eVF1ql141xo1_500-1.gif.................................................................... NEWS FLASH

R.SLICKER reporting from hollywood-sign-1.jpgAND DO WE HAVE SOME GOSSIP FOR YOU! :D

There are wild rumors coming directly out of the DISCOVERY CHANNELS THINK TANK of a new pending show soon to air on FOX :D:o

......................................................GOLD LOGGERS ARIZONA

Our man inside "IVAN INKLING" reports - "Thanks guys, well do i have some juicy gossip, it seems DISCOVERY are about to

send out invites to our Resident Gold Guru "Rob Allison" roballison.jpg and a shock invite also to "Bobby Goodson" bobbygoodsonswamploggers.jpg from Swamp Loggers :D

Now ROB is no stranger when it comes to dealing with dropping a few LOGS while out

bush if you get my drift :lol: But how will Bobby go Picking up those Logs using only

his bare hands :lol: ...There's one thing for sure!...... When ROB & BOB hold that very 1st Log they will be glad they got together

for a REAL, REALITY SHOW.....

I'm IVAN INKLING signing off saying - If you drop a Log dont tread in that Bog!

hahasmall.gifhahasmall.gif

:wub: Hey Rob, looks like Ivan, got you covered :lol:

Hey Guys,

Looks like when I posted this thread it caused some buzz! I have a handful of friends that live in Alaska and between these two shows (Gold Rush & Bearing Sea Gold) it has many locals up in an out-roar. Many guys do this for a living and apparantely these two shows are making a joke of it.

I have to say, I own and operate a small commercial mine here in Arizona along with spending many years behind a dredge nozzle and would have to somewhat agree. That being said, it's a reality show and people want to see drama and stupidity!

Tell Discovery, A&E or History Channel to come down to Arizona and I (we) will show them how to metal detect, mine or dredge for gold the real way, hard work, no BS and some nice gold at the end of the day. I'm not sure if the phone will ring or not ... :rolleyes:

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

Archived