Grubstake always wanted a Quad

Two finger? I only use one! And most times, if I don't look close, always something, misspelled or wrong, but us old DUDES get by, what with an old rememington typewriter having been all I've ever used before this computor deal came along.My cat missed me, she has not left my side all day long, slept with me on my chest for almost three hours.Grubstake

You sure are right, Grubby ... The first two weeks are hell ... Did they give you a pillow to hug when you cough??? If not, get one... Worth it's weight X 10 in gold .... You sure are right that anyone who ever went through it saying it was a piece of cake, cause it aint!!! ... But being alive to feel the pain is far superior than the alternative ...They kept me in hospital 4 days then kicked me out ... I didn't want to go but my Dr. said too many germs there ... You hang in there, squeeze the pillow when it hurts and take drugs!!! Couple months you'll be lean, clean, nugget findin' machine ... Cheers, Unc

Hey Grubstake,

Glad you are doing well, and are home ;-)

Take care, Ed