Less than a week..Oregon

Getting nervous.. Alot depending on this trip.. Completely new territory. Only had the detector for 2 weeks. Going to mess around in a city park sunday.. Got my practice picker found with shovel and bucket. I was wondering if anyone had any experience in Oregon on the Illinois River? Been quiet on the forums lately. Any tips on practicing with a detector.. I know I might get crucified but I bought .... well my Cal Fire best friend bought me a Gold Bug 2.. I don not like digital due to the fact that I work with analogical old spring making machinery from the 40s.. lol Almost twice my age.. hahah I like tuning my signal myself rather than a scan process. Plus I do not make much as a young coiler and times are tough in Cali. Hopefully Oregon isn't going the way of California. I may have found out about mining and how easy it is to find gold at the late age of 27 BUT.. I love this so much. Fishing was my ultimate passion but now I feel like I am cheating. I had an ole timer tell me.. "If you wanna eat..Fish before running dirt." Makes sense. lol But when I see those ole benches of the river untouched I salivate..hahah I will post pics of my exploits boys.. Less than a week. :) and I hope I find the good stuff..

Talk to you soon Boys

Ugbomb

post-39067-0-28587900-1344660657_thumb.j

Archived