Classic ole song and video

Hey All here's a good old classic of Johnny Horton's and a video to boot.

You'll have to bring it up yourself and type in North To Alaska. The 1st link is the one.Not the bottom. I'll learn this stuff eventually!

http://www.elyrics.net/vidplay.php

Mike

johnny_horton-north_to_alaska.mp3

Thanks Pete you aussies are quite smart.Wow your link is the real movie.I'll always be partial to that movie in 1985 I spent the entire summer and fall at Dawson City on the Klondike restoring one of the original motels and saloon back to original. Carbide lighting and all.I was introduced to placer mining at that time and been hooked ever since at that time they were still taking $2,000,000.00 in GOLD a year on Rabbit Creek.Take care Mate and thanks for the movie.

Mike

Your welcome Mike ;)

Man that Dawson resoration job sounds like it was a real hoot, it's a dream of mine to visit the Yukon and the west side gold fields some day

but ive just gotta dig up a solid golden Spud 1st :lol:

The link for that movie came from this website, some great westerns on there - http://www.vidics.eu/ all free.

Look up - Hell on wheels, great show.

Have a goody

Pete

Well Pete when you dig that spud let me know when your going to the YUKON and I'll meet ya there,still have a few friends there but it has changed since the 70's when I was first there.It was still a pretty wild place.

Mike

I didn't know that teenage cell phone craze would be in Austraila too. No pistolas allowed in Canada amigo but I think they will allow you to have your pick on your side. Pete I think Dawson might be fairly tame these days I saw Tod Hoffman on The tele go into town and it has drasticly changed since I was last there,I don't want to get started on the Hoffman subject hopefully South America will like them so much they won't let them leave.

Gday my Aussie friend

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers Mike

Sorry for the late reply mate, been out bush for a scratch with the mates
:)

had a great time and got a few nuggets when i could stop staggering
:P:lol:

Just got back into the big smoke but will post a few pics tomorrow.

Happy Hunts

Pete

Archived