Got out today!

Hey All:

Well I was able to get out for 6 hrs today and take advantage of this cold spell were having.

After I covered up the citrus trees I got up to the wash around 7.

Oh my was it nice out! I felt like I was breathing water!!!

Glasses kept fogging up....and was sweating like a water fountain.

But! it was still good to get out and do some detecting.

No yellow.

I was fortunate enough to add to my bullet and boot tack collection though. :)

Around 11, I was feeling drained so I decided to drive over to an area I had gotten some gold out of

before. Lo and behold......it had flash flooded though that area. YAH!!!!

I detected the areas that we had found gold in and came up with more bullet shcrapnal.

Had a real nice mellow signal down in the bedrock.....I thought for sure I was going to get a little piece...well I did...a little peice of a bullet. BLAAAA...

We had hit those areas hard, and I mean hard,I gridded it off and went over it with several coils, even let more experienced guys go over it to see what I had missed. Guess it just takes a good flood to redistribute everything and you get more targets.

All in all....it was a good day out and I was able to give the 4runner a work out and see how all my fixing up from the last 3 weeks has done.

Taker easy.

Tom H.

Good for you Tom,

Its been so long for me that im getting withdrawls, its almost depressing.

The cloud cover the last couple days has been nice, and Im going to do my best to sneak in a hunt this weekend.

Sounds like you guys have really pounded that gully pretty good. You`ll get e`m next time!

Tom

Good to hear you got out hunting. gold or no gold just getting out clears my head. I've got some ideas on that place your hunting. give me some time to type them up and I'll PM you some ideas on what I think. Take care out there, AzNuggetBob

Hey Tom,

You've been quiet lately.Good to hear from you how did the 4skin runner do on its maiden voyage,Did Pops go with you or was he smarter than you and stay home.At least you got some cobbwebs out of that 5k.I haven't been out lately I had some insurance work come in should finish that up next week and return to the patches.

Take Care.

Mike

Hey Tom,

You've been quiet lately.Good to hear from you how did the 4skin runner do on its maiden voyage,Did Pops go with you or was he smarter than you and stay home.At least you got some cobbwebs out of that 5k.I haven't been out lately I had some insurance work come in should finish that up next week and return to the patches.

Take Care.

Mike

Hi Mike:

I went solo today. Dads smarter then me! Im beat!!!!! Butt hurts,digging arm is sore and feel like I was run over. :(

Think I overdid it in the heat. Someday I will learn.

4runner did good. No leaks anywhere.....which is a major accomplishment for a 25 yr old truck.

Will be working on the A/C the next 2 weeks getting it all put back together and charging it.

Pretty much gutted everything from the dash to the grill and putting it back the way it should be.

Sure would have been nice to have it on the way home today. But, I just used the ol AZ 3 window a/c. :)

I did break out a headlight pushing through the tree branches in the washes.

No biggie.

Really gave it a nice job of AZ pinstriping too!

Hope you get out and enjoy the (cooler?) weather.

Tom H.

Tom thats A.R.A. Arizona Ram Air. Man I wanted to go today.but had to work a little at 7:00 am it was 68 deg here and topped out at 88deg.where I hunt in the summer will usually top at 80 deg. during the monsoon sure hope it hangs around for next week I'm goin. Well GL next time.

Mike

Good for you Tom,

Its been so long for me that im getting withdrawls, its almost depressing.

The cloud cover the last couple days has been nice, and Im going to do my best to sneak in a hunt this weekend.

Sounds like you guys have really pounded that gully pretty good. You`ll get e`m next time!

Hey Adam:

Dont get depressed! just go!!! :) I think your area got flooded also.

Dont even think about drywashing. Everthing was muddy where I went.

It wont be too bad out there for a youngen like you.

Im going to be in recoup for the next two days.

Taker easy.

Tom H.

Archived