Hello From Big Mark

Just wanted to say hello, new to the forum.I have been a desert drywasher for a few years, looking to get into detecting.

I just bought the Quartzsite Footprints from Rob. Cant wait for it to cool off so I can get out and do some hunting.

Hope to meet some of you someday.

-Big Mark

Just wanted to say hello, new to the forum.I have been a desert drywasher for a few years, looking to get into detecting.

I just bought the Quartzsite Footprints from Rob. Cant wait for it to cool off so I can get out and do some hunting.

Hope to meet some of you someday.

-Big Mark

Mark:

Welcome to the forum.

Great bunch of guys here that can answer questions for you.

Tom H.

• Admin

Hey Mark,

Welcome to the forums. Sounds like you're liking the Quartzsite Footprint DVD. They are great programs! Thanks for your business and welcome to the forums.

Don't hesitate to give me a call if you have questions, or post freely here on the forums.

Talk with you soon,

Rob Allison

Thanks for the welcome guys.

And if you are wondering why I go by "Big" Mark, its because I am huge. Seriously, freak of nature. Young children run to their mothers and cry when they see me. A nugget has to about 1 ounce for me to honestly be able to call it a "picker"(cause my fingers are like sausages). Picture Andre The Giant with a shaved head behind a metal detector in the middle of the desert. Thats me.

6'7" 340lbs=====big!!!

That's not big

you are tall enough to see where you parked your truck

and big enough to move boulders to get those 1 oz nuggies

I see no problem with that

plus the sun shines off your head so we can follow you to your secret patches

Roger

Hello Mark

When you buy your detector sounds like you'll need a double shaft or you'll have to walk around on your knees.Rob could probably fix you up.Welcome and have fun BIGGEN!

Mike

Archived