Going Through Concentrates

Since being so hot outside a lot of times I like to go through my concentrates/ 5 gallon buckets. I took a few hours, and even had the Mrs help me pick out a little over half a gram of gold. Will have to get to more of it later when time permits. Just thought I would share a little with everyone.

Dave.

post-314-0-49685600-1346029937_thumb.jpg

Since being so hot outside a lot of times I like to go through my concentrates/ 5 gallon buckets. I took a few hours, and even had the Mrs help me pick out a little over half a gram of gold. Will have to get to more of it later when time permits. Just thought I would share a little with everyone.

Dave.

Dave:

Dern nice gold you got there!

Was it DW or a dredge?

Ive got a few spots I want to suck up on some short trips here in AZ.

Take about 6 buckets back and run them through the trommel with the swamp cooler blowing on me :)

Good luck to you out there.

Tom H.

Sweet!! Nice gold! sounds like a good idea too I have a few gallons of super concentrated dredge cons from the nw left that I nearly forgot about until youre post.

Thanks for sharing

Justin

Have you ever went to a stream bed, and had your detector kind of go crazy, where it sounds like real small gold, then you move the dirt and it goes away, I had that happen one day, I even used the smallest coil I could find. I decided to take a test sample of the dirt on bedrock, and there is some really nice chunky small gold. Now every time I go detecting and on my way home, I stop by this stream and pick up half a bucket of dirt to take home and go through during the summer months. I now always carry a small classifier and plastic jar in my backpack to sample when I come across these types of stream beds.Dave

post-314-0-73961600-1346117437_thumb.jpg

Archived