Someone joined the forum today, posting as: a grub.stake it will not be me! Please don't get us confused. Thanks Grubstake

Grubby.............How could we ever confuse you with a nother?? :)

Hope your doing well.

Tom H.

As well as you can just a couple of months after a 5X'S bypass, Atleast I'm not dead yet! Well I was for abit, But they got me back, I'm too damned onery to die!

I told the wife, we had a saying in the Army! Screw them all but 9, six paul bearers, two road guards, and the one coming behind, saying that S.O. B. fianally died! Grubstake

As well as you can just a couple of months after a 5X'S bypass, Atleast I'm not dead yet! Well I was for abit, But they got me back, I'm too damned onery to die!

I told the wife, we had a saying in the Army! Screw them all but 9, six paul bearers, two road guards, and the one coming behind, saying that S.O. B. fianally died! Grubstake

Grub....

Your still kicking and you will be back out there soon. :)

Tks for serving in the Army.

Belive me....I know what a pain in the neck the military can be.

26yrs of it...........fortunatly........IM DONE!!! Weeeeee!!!!

Hope to see you out in the field.

Tom H.

Hope it;s not that other guy "ole' grubstake" again from a few years back! I think his finds were bs, especially after he was showing off one of his recent finds and another member recognized the nugget as a find he found and had sold to ole'.

Hope you a feeling well Gary and start getting in some exercise becasue detecting season is just around the corner.

Archived