My day in the hills.......

Hey all:

Welp, went out today with two work buddies to a spot that I had gotten some copper and gold out of.

One guy was using a XT17000 and the other had a coin shooter. :(

The ML user got 3 copper nuggets and the coin shooter got a bullet :)

Well, at least they got something. They had fun and I did to.

I got 3 copper nuggets, some small pieces of gold from a bucket I sucked up and the usual assortment of bullets and steel arifacts.

It was a good time out with friends.

Hope you all got some yellow this weekend?

Tom H.

Sounds like you guys had fun I love to find copper nugz. Sometimes I go hunt green turds too , hoping to find a monster silver nugget like Silve Dog Doug's 20 pounder. Hope you get a big one next trip.

Justin.

Sounds like good times with work buddys. Glad some gold wad found copper is a great indicater. How much did you have to vac to get all that nice gold. They look solid

Only vaced up a bucket and a half...it got to stinking hot at noon,I burned out, and the flys were looking for every dark orfice on my body they could find....grrrr. :)

Tom H.

That's fun finding copper, Tom.

We got rained out at Greaterville friday but scoped out different road (locked :angry: ) and see lots of new areas to explore off I-19 toward Nogales

Glad y'all had a good time! :)

Hey Kelly...

Yah, it was a good time out.Srry to hear about the locked roads. Dang it...ive run into many of them. Looks good on Google...then when you get in there....its blocked. Just crash though the barb wire and dont look back! DOH!!!!

Hope you get some yellow out there. KEEP at it!!!

Tom H..

Sounds like you guys had fun I love to find copper nugz. Sometimes I go hunt green turds too , hoping to find a monster silver nugget like Silve Dog Doug's 20 pounder. Hope you get a big one next trip.

Justin.

Justin:

There is gold in the wash along with copper. We just didnt get over the yellow stuff today.

It was still a good time out. :) Ive found one little silver nug in that area also. Lots of Volcanics..........lots of funny hot rocks too! :)

Tom H.