One day the crazy will rock up

No crap, we all have our dreams, right ???

Well coming from West Australia, the land of the gold,, my dream is to come over to AZ,NV,AK and do what you may take for granted.

Now i'm an old western movie buff, and the tales of the old west have fired me up since i was just a sprout in the dirt.

I have some rich patches here in WA but my mind always drifts back to the old AZ gold fields and on up through Navada to Alaska.

Call me an old romantic or what ever but a gold prospector is a gold prospector in my terms and i just wish i could get over to swing

on your dirt and take in the western dust and cactus country...

I'm not the sort of bloke who scrounges or doesnt pay there way but, if i ever get cashed up real soon are there any of yous who

may want to do a trade of patches with me ?? no golden promises just dirt for dirt ??

I may be coming across as a total Aussie wanker but we are all brothers on the gold, and heres my final challenge hahahaha

try drink me under the table i dare yaz hahaha......

1oz to me from the first drop, no "payote" :spank::P :P

Bob i reckon your thinkin "i'll take the ozzi up on that" :P :P

Anyway fellas, its one of my dreams, just like plenny of yous wanna come here to WA..

I got a good chuckle outta this tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF0iervjHl8

Happy trails to all my western mates over there

Pete B)

Dreamers bring flavor to the world, Pete! :D

I haven't much of a nose for gold yet but we're having fun exploring new areas and it's definitely in the neighborhood.

I'm in Tucson and will show you the same hospitality I'd enjoy elsewhere.

Let us know your plans and we'll for sure get you set up for the Airzona part of your tour.

Pete,

His given name was Martin Robinson.We were raised up in the same small town,Glendale Arizona. I was about 10 years younger than he was. He was a hell raiser party boy and the cops knew him well and in those days if the cops pulled you over for drinking they would take your keys and drop you off at home,

Austrailia is on my list and a trade-off would be a great idea.

Mike

hahaha G'day Lee fancy meeting you on the flip side cobber :P

Mate you might only be small but i reckon i'd need a large case just to bring back your

gold you snatch from the locals patches, "they aint used to ozzi varmints" hahaha

Mate its a done deal Lee, and the best part is Fred has a 6 for us to blast away with.

get ya chaps now bro its a happnin thang ;)

But ya better watch out mate, i hear there's some mean hombre's to deal with pardner :lol: :lol:

Seems there's quiet a patch swap coming up for those game enough and cashed up. :D

Crazy Pedro