A Great day out!

Hey all:

Welp, went out today solo, as dad is still healing up.

Went to one of my washes ive gotten gold out of before.

The good Lord decided to bless me again :)

This time I CRAWLED up the wash. I was using fine gold and deep on the 5000.

First nug I got was a little guy .4 grams. It was about 6 inches down. Then I get another signal about 50 yards up from the little guy.

Dug down about 6 inches and its really loud!

I kept digging and was going to take a video of it but it popped out on me. Holy Cow! It was a biggen!!!

3.8 grams.

Cool thing about this nug is that it hasnt walked to far from its birthplace. Its cool to see the impressions the host rock left in the side of it.

When I hit a nug. I hunt extreamly slow after that and go up on the sides of the hills also.

Total for today was 4.2 grams.

Along with a donkey shoe and various other mining artifacts :)

You guys wouldnt have wanted to see a video of it anyway because you would have seen me doing an IDIOT dance! :)

Take care all.

Hope to see some of you in Quartzsite next weekend.

Tom H.

WOOOHOOO! Great going bud, glad to see you get the skunk off youre back. Beautiful Crystaline nugget too, congrats Tom ;)

And hey I like the crazy dances and funny faces that come after finding a clunker :P

Justin.

Thats a nice `un Tom good going :ph34r:

But when I crawl up a wash its usually in Low 4 with the windows down ;)

Yah.......me too...but when you start hitting boulders you cant jump the 4runner over....its time to park it and start walking. :)

If anyone sees some broken left rear tail light cover pieces.....you know ive been there and did a 16 point turn around.

Tom

WOOOHOOO! Great going bud, glad to see you get the skunk off youre back. Beautiful Crystaline nugget too, congrats Tom ;)

And hey I like the crazy dances and funny faces that come after finding a clunker :P

Justin.

Tks bud..

Its one of the purdiest nugs ive gotten. :)

Im looking foward to some cooler weather. Will take a shovel in with me and do a whole lot of digging/scraping in the stretch

I got them from.

Gonna be a lot of work...but, hey!...it keeps us thin and fit :)

Tom H.

Don't count on me for much of the shovel work Tom. They won't even let me drive as yet, afraid that I'll rip open the zipper I guess. I do miss going out and beepin but that will come with time. I'll be at Quartzsite with Tom next weekend mostly sitting out around the fire and gabbing. It's been five weeks since surgery and I have cabin fever real bad, especially when Tom gets nuggies like the last one.

Old Tom

nice piece of gold Tom very pretty

old Tom you just take your time and make sure the zipper is closed goodly BS around the fire is a good thing also

Friends,BS,Food,Drink all equal good times

Roger

B in AZ soon

Tom

Brass mate :P

Post now to po box "CrazyPete" WA 6056 :P

Man i'm so happy for your find Tom.

Keep it up bud and lets see em all next time not just the

small uns, i know your hiding the real klunkers hahaha. ;):spank:

PS - There is a rumor over here that you may be off to the Sth American jungle with a trunk load of Taco's and a film crew ? :P :P :P :P :P

Pete

Tom

Brass mate :P

Post now to po box "CrazyPete" WA 6056 :P

Man i'm so happy for your find Tom.

Keep it up bud and lets see em all next time not just the

small uns, i know your hiding the real klunkers hahaha. ;):spank:

PS - There is a rumor over here that you may be off to the Sth American jungle with a trunk load of Taco's and a film crew ? :P :P :P :P :P

Pete

Did you get it yet? I guess if its just brass Ill let you have it :P

No, not South America..

Im coming to Australia with 2 million illegals from Arizona that are really good at making the tacos!

Going out to Quartzsite camping for 3 days this weekend. Good time.

Tom H.