Do these count...?

Hello all, I got out today with a friend and hit an area that has been detected over and over by many people. After our walk down the creek and up the hill we started to detect. I picked up several pieces of tiny BB's at a few inches, but no gold. After about an hour we moved to another gully that had washed pretty good with the last rain. I heard the smaller piece within a few minutes. This tiny piece was about three inches down in a wedge of bedrock. I used my pocketknife and small pick to get the rock open enough to get the piece out into the open. We hunted for a bit and moved on again. The next place was series of small draws with lots of bedrock. I turned the GB Pro on and the first target I heard was the larger piece. It was setting in a small dip on the surface of a big flat area of bedrock. All I had to do with this one was carefully pinch the moss and remove it to expose the gold. That was it for the day. Not much but they all fill up the poke so I guess they count. Thanks, TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

Nice find,

Impressive your machine must be super sensitive, I have heard that about the GBs, and really believe it now. You must be at one with your machine, you have the proof to show it. How does it deal with bird shot being that sensitive? Always love seeing your post Ray!! Now if I can just figure out what my detector is trying to tell me.... get out and use me more..come on you idiot put me over some gold...lol Yep preatty sure thats what my MD is saying Thanks for sharing the gold and scenery pics always nice to see what others have to play with. Thanks Gravelwasher

Dern good in my book, any gold is good! :)

Hope you can pull more out of that area.

Good luck.

Tom H.

Oh they count. ;) My biggest piece I ever got was bedrock crevacing and its just bout the size of the biggest one in the picture. Haven't found any detecting YET. Hopefully this summer will change things. ^_^