De Skunk is OFF for 2013

The skunk is offf today!

Finally found a set up i like with the 3500---The Little Joey is sweet sounding with it.Deadly on small stuff.....lead...

I found this little "running ram" today along with about 45 bullets,,, they sound the same.... dig em all....i am sore too!

BTW Border Boy---anyone can find them big chunks that sound off like a manhole cover!!!!!

These dinks take finesse,,,lololol

Thanks for everything,,, i am going to have to go back to work next week i believe.....

Congratulations on scalping that Skunk!!

You nailed a nice one with good character, whats the weight? Very true about the small ones they take a special touch to detect. Bummer on having to

return to the old grind next week but hey got to do what pays the bills. Hope you hit a bunch of em.

WoooHooooo!!

Glad to see you get over one while you are down, looks like a dtw to me... Told you all those washes were holding ha ha!! Ill see you in the morning, hope youre ready to wash a few yards tomorrow!

@GravelWasher-,Don'tKnow 1gm? ...It's Light

@BB... :-)

@Lucky...He'sHavingMeCleanOutTrash. :-) Lol

@Frank C.... ThisWasOnTop... But i am getting number 4 shot at4 Inches... bullets Are a good 8-10 inches..MaybeDeeper

@ patrick..Thx Man!!!!

Congrats, I am a Congress man... Nice looking nugget and I know its been a spell for you getting over some gold. Just prove that you haven't lost the touch. Hats off to you too for the fine work you are doing, it is greatly appreciated.

More Au to you, Robert

Thx cp90macs!

ForSomeReason In Decemberi Got aBad Case Of, "GOLD FEVER"...LOLOL

Feels good to be back at it!