One hour hunt...

Hey all, I ended up not having to go to jury duty,got extended, so after doing things on the computer I went out for about an hour. I started up a steep draw and had to sit down a few times to get my breath. I hit a waterfall and found a straight open stretch of bedrock that looked good. I started on the down side of the gulch and went up the the cut. Within minutes I got a real nice signal. Real sharp,no bars and a 48 on the meter.I took the pocket knife out and not watching I sat in the only puddle of water near me. Yes, it was cold and now I was wet. I set the detector down and got on my knees to look at the long running crevice. I could not quite see so I rolled over to get my glasses out of the pocket that they should have been in. Well...I had put them in the wrong pocket and when they were out of the pocket they were in a few pieces. So now I am wet and still cannot see, this target better be a piece of gold. I got my second pair of glasses on and scraped the crevice and now I can see it is a piece of gold as I just scraped the heck out of it. After retrieving the little nugget I started up the bedrock again. I did not get any other signals so I broke brush to get to the top hill and head to the rig. TRINITYAU/RAMILLS

Wow.. Nice find Ray. Is that area full of copper deposits? Alot of blue. Wonder if there is Turquoise in some of that overburden? .

Ugs