New GPX 5000 Customer at it again!!

• Admin

Hello All,

Saturday I met up with Doug M. from Colorado as he took the plung again and purchased a Minelab GPX 5000 metal detector. Doug is no newbie to metal detecting, as he previously owned a GPX 4500, but sold it awhile back and then decided to give it another try. Doug mentioned it was a struggle with the 4500 when he didn't get any instructions, which is the case with any big Minelab. It's a big plus to get the training and support beyond the sale.

Doug, my partner and I spent the entire day playing around with the timings, settings and digging holes and placing nuggets. Doug was unable to get over a nugget Saturday, so I guess I'm to blame! :( That being said, it wasn't from the lack of trying from any of us, we pushed Doug to the end of the day hoping to see a bit of color, but it just wasn't in the cards.

ml_customer080%20(800x600).jpg

Overall, I believe Doug left with a good understanding of the GPX 5000 and will feel much more at ease with this detector.

Thanks once again for your business Doug!

Rob Allison