Taft Prospectors

Just wondering if there is a way for a person to determine how many people are ahead of them on the "waiting list" for Taft Prospectors? I just sent off the payments for membership in the OC 49er's and High Desert Gold Diggers and am looking to join a couple more this weekend. Thanks.

Chris

Just wondering if there is a way for a person to determine how many people are ahead of them on the "waiting list" for Taft Prospectors? I just sent off the payments for membership in the OC 49er's and High Desert Gold Diggers and am looking to join a couple more this weekend. Thanks.

Chris

I seem to recall reading in the latest newletter there's some open spots. Don't know how they work it though if your on a waiting list.

I seem to recall reading in the latest newletter there's some open spots. Don't know how they work it though if your on a waiting list.

Thanks Paseclipse,

I was just wondering because I checked out there website and it still says that they are at their 200 member limit. I would really like to join their club but not sure how often they update their site.

Archived