Damn the pollen , full speed ahead

Admiral Farragut I resume, or me, sneezing, coughing, hacking from the nasty yellow stuff, not to be confused with the yellow stuff we find in the dirt. Anyway got out Saturday after the spring gobbler hunters called it a day, a tradition here in Virginia, and found a few pieces, .220 ozt.

Those are some nice lookin chunks!! N-Kelly...I agree that top one looks like a guy on a bike but Speed Racer drove a car? The one on the right looks like a guy crawling along the ground military style. GI Joe possibly...

I agree that top one looks like a guy on a bike but Speed Racer drove a car?

:D KNEW someone would call me on that. There were speeding motorcycles somewhere in those Japanese cartoons; I just want to call it Speed Racer.

The one on the right looks like a guy crawling along the ground military style. GI Joe possibly...

Anyone ever get that big chest of Army men advertised in comic books?

But I digress.........

(how bout the cardboard submarine....?)

And digger, yeah, my allergies have been off the chart for months. Just saw on news it may be worst year Ever for em... :o

:D KNEW someone would call me on that. There were speeding motorcycles somewhere in those Japanese cartoons; I just want to call it Speed Racer.

Anyone ever get that big chest of Army men advertised in comic books?

But I digress.........

(how bout the cardboard submarine....?)

And digger, yeah, my allergies have been off the chart for months. Just saw on news it may be worst year Ever for em... :o

OK, I think we are talking about the bikes in "Tron" or something like that? Guy gets sukked into his computer or some stuff. - NICE GOLD LD! I got the little submarine that dived then came back up in the bathtub. Waited at the mailbox for the postman almost everyday for three-weeks! Woo-Hoo! Oh, did I say NICE GOLD LD?! :D

I got the little submarine that dived then came back up in the bathtub. Waited at the mailbox for the postman almost everyday for three-weeks! Woo-Hoo!:D

Ya, the sub ya put pills in to dive?

Had one! :rolleyes:

Also had a train with liquid drops to make it smoke (until "crash testing" ended its run :( )

Archived