Greetings from South Carolina!

Hi everyone! I'm new to the group and wanted to say hi! I had a very nice cleanup from my trip to a local creek... I did over 20 pans in my cleanup and had gold in every one. I'm posting my four best pans:

post-37086-0-22430200-1305163129_thumb.j

post-37086-0-97703200-1305163136_thumb.j

post-37086-0-88701900-1305163152_thumb.j

post-37086-0-37564500-1305163161_thumb.j

Hi everyone! I'm new to the group and wanted to say hi! I had a very nice cleanup from my trip to a local creek... I did over 20 pans in my cleanup and had gold in every one. I'm posting my four best pans:

Nice gold Mike, and thank you for sharing! Is it crowded at your local creek, or do you have it mostly to yourself? - Terry

Thanks y'all! Nothing like seeing that beautiful color in the pan!!! Terry, I have access to over a mile of the creek. One landowner has about 1000 acres and the others have about the same combined! :D I'm pretty much the only person that goes out there. I take some of my other prospector friends with me when they can make it.

Thanks y'all! Nothing like seeing that beautiful color in the pan!!! Terry, I have access to over a mile of the creek. One landowner has about 1000 acres and the others have about the same combined! :D I'm pretty much the only person that goes out there. I take some of my other prospector friends with me when they can make it.

Very nice! It's getting pretty crowded in my Arizona goldfields - well, in the winter that is. Sounds like you have a great situation. Please let us know when we can come down and "help" Mike! - Terry

Archived