A few hours...

Hello all, Nuggeteer and I got out the other day and took off to a spot that I hoped would give him a chance of a bigger piece of gold than he has found yet. After walking in to the area I showed him some places to check out. We split up for a bit and when we got back together he showed me what he had found, a nice piece, his biggest piece yet, a pretty one grammer. His nugget was found with the GB Pro.

We got out a few days later and it was my turn as I found three little bits for 1.3 dwts. Mine were found with my trusty 3000 and Sadie coil. Thanks all, TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

• 2 weeks later...

Very cool. Nice job Ray. I wish I had more time out that way. Was only able to make it to Douglas City area a couple times. Couldn't really use the GB2 cause I had kids and such. Found some the bucket way. Now I just stay on top of my Geology classes and crush hardrock and assay it for Gold for my prospecting friends. Even getting samples from Jackson, North Carolina. Lots of Mica Schist with quartz intrusions and some free mill color. Maybe one of these days I can find time to get out there and pick your brain if you would have me. Keep it up. Your still my favorite detectorist.

Thanks,

Daniel