They Can Hide, But They Can't Run!

During today's hunt, I was swinging my Little Sadie 8 x 6 over some old tailing piles. I was hoping for a soft mellow sound of a missed nugget. Sure enough I heard a little squeak, dug it out and got excited about the nice solid target. I saw this rock and moved it with my boot to the side and swing my coil over the target again, but the target wasn't there! I swung back over the rock, my detector said, here is your target. I picked the rock up and said this isn't the local hot rock of this area, so I started to remove some mud from the nooks and look what I see! Not the biggest, but it was a skunk buster! Until the next hunt

LuckyLundy

post-10733-0-50805400-1385076370_thumb.j

All gold is good gold. Even better when its been a nothing day and just before you chuck it in you get a bit, little, who cares, its gold. Ill take it any way thank you very much! You guys call a day without gold being Skunked. Never heard one for us over here, maybe we'll have to make something up. We have a bird, parrot, that is known for being stupid at times. A Galah! Maybe we could say "I got Galahed" Sounds goo to me, im gonna use it!