fun experience

I have not been out much lately. So,getting the itch and with a couple hours of daylight left, I hit the creek near my house. I took the gb pro,but left the headphones at home. I detected till sunset,only finding trash. My last target was a 22 bullet. For whatever reason,I sat there for about 30 seconds rubbing the taget against the bottom of the coil, screwing around trying to make that scratching noise the rappers make on s turntable...wierd,I know.As I stand up,I see something grey running across the bedrock outcrop 30 yards away..A Bobcat!! Guess I sounded like a wounded rabbit,lol. Glad I didnt call in a lion! Happy New Year everyone!!!

Cool. :)
Dont ya wish you had a helmet cam going for times like that? I ran into a herd of javalina one time on the

quad and they ran right past me and the wash wall. Had to throw my leg over the gas tank. I think I was more scared

then they were! :)
Tom H.

I hear you too. I was detecting in a paddock once for relics. Next thing I was swarmed. They stung my face and neck as I ran for my life dumping my gear as I ran. I waited for about an hour in the car then went to get my gear. By now I felt a little funny and when I got back to my car I looked at my face in the rear view. They had stung me multiple times.

It had swollen so much that when I moved my head my cheeks wobbled. Man I felt sick. Went to the Doc who gave me a shot of antihistamine and some tablets to take for a couple of days.

I have a real healthy respect for bee's these days