LUV the Hunt & View!

The hunt for a perfect signal will usually end you up with another 22 bullet or a little piece of wire! Nuggets make a long list of different tones and sounds. Depending on their depth, shape, matrix and how they are laying under the ground. You never know about them iffy signals. As a patch(s) get older and all the ducks are gone to the poke, you have to have them tones and signals on that spinning wheel in your mind as you process what your detector is telling you. I say dig them all and let the scoop sort them out! So as I (you) practice this saying clearing iffy targets, you'll add and learn more tones and signals on that wheel. Here's one of them iffy target, it landed on the winning spot on that wheel. It was 6" deep, must have been sitting at about 45 degree angle. A broad signal that I couldn't pin point to the exact spot to dig and acting like a chunk of steel, but the tone was more solid. The wheel stopped at dig. I busted the ground a couple inches and check the hole, now the target was pin pointed and sounded solid bang, bang to my ears! I dig out the corner of the hole a few more inches and reaching back for my detector to check the hole for target, I spot a glint of yellow on top of the dirt pile. I Luv that time saving view and another iffy target added to the poke! Until the next hunt...dig them all!

LuckyLundy

post-10733-0-88417900-1392571867_thumb.j

Brent, you keep swing'n your coil every chance you get. They say practice makes perfect, but I know I leave nuggets in the dirt each hunt only to find them on a future hunt. This hobby in trashy hot soil keeps you on your toes and makes me wish for some mild Northern Nevada soil with a fresh patch of gold with no trash...maybe this Spring!

Rick