VAC PAC ...with BACK PACK FOR SALE

I am selling my VAC PAC PORTABLE VACUUM.  It comes with it's own aluminum frame / nylon-padded Back Pack for transport into remote areas (It's New, ..never been used).  This is a Portable high power sucton vacuum that operates from a 2-cycle gas engine (50:1 ratio oil/gas mixture). The engine is throttle control, has an on/off switch, and has a 4.5 gal cap. plastic container with a screw-on lid to hold the gas mix.  INCLUDED: is a 6 ft. flexible hose, a crevice nozzle and crevice brush / tool, and a plastic exhaust extension.  My VAC PAC is in Very Good working Condition, and has paid for itself in gold my a couple times over.  

i am located in Prescott Valley, AZ. and can be reached at (928) 273-8015.  You can Text me or PM me on this forum.

PRICE:  $450.00 (Cash Only--US)

Just now, GDM/PV said:

I am selling my VAC PAC PORTABLE VACUUM.  It comes with it's own aluminum frame / nylon-padded Back Pack for transport into remote areas (It's New, ..never been used).  This is a Portable high power sucton vacuum that operates from a 2-cycle gas engine (50:1 ratio oil/gas mixture). The engine is throttle control, has an on/off switch, and has a 4.5 gal cap. plastic container with a screw-on lid to hold the gas mix.  INCLUDED: is a 6 ft. flexible hose, a crevice nozzle and crevice brush / tool, and a plastic exhaust extension.  My VAC PAC is in Very Good working Condition, and has paid for itself in gold my a couple times over.  

i am located in Prescott Valley, AZ. and can be reached at (928) 273-8015.  You can Text me or PM me on this forum.

PRICE:  $450.00 (Cash Only--US)

OOOOOPs,...Forgot put some photo's...

SAM_8665.JPG

SAM_8654 (2).JPG

SAM_8656.JPG

SAM_8658.JPG

SAM_8657.JPG

SAM_8659.JPG

SAM_8661.JPG

SAM_8663.JPG

SAM_8664.JPG

SAM_8670.JPG