Yesterdays Adventure

Hey guy's,

Tried to get out to my secret spot yesterday, with my son and princesss-male mastiff & 130lbs pup dozer - american bulldog, well I wound up getting stuck in four foot deep snow drift, had too breakout shovels, Hi lift jack & chain saw, 21/2 hours later was free to backup 800yards or better to turn around;-( well back to looking for dinks & lead for now, if not the snow its the mosquitoes that get you;-) Wish I had a real computer (webtv) so I could post picks, Mt. Shasta, off in the distance, absolutely beatiful place to be stuck and another story for my son...

Good luck,

Ed

Hey Ed.

I've been there, I know how it is.

You had a better view than I did...

Today was solid poison oak, SNAKES! and HOT, HOT, HOT!

Spent most of the day crawling around on my hands and knees under the brush, but I did find an area that has never been detected! :D They tore the crud out of this place.

I didn't spend much time there though, I was wore out by the time I got there, ran out of water...Oh, and steep! :o

I am glad I had my snake chaps on. They were sunning themselves on and around the cobbles.

I don't think anyone has been there in a long, long time.

I can see why, I don't think I will be going back there any time soon. You would have to be half nuts to go back there! :ph34r:

Taks care.

Alan

Hey Ed.

I've been there, I know how it is.

You had a better view than I did...

Today was solid poison oak, SNAKES! and HOT, HOT, HOT!

Spent most of the day crawling around on my hands and knees under the brush, but I did find an area that has never been detected! :D They tore the crud out of this place.

I didn't spend much time there though, I was wore out by the time I got there, ran out of water...Oh, and steep!  :o

I am glad I had my snake chaps on. They were sunning themselves on and around the cobbles.

I don't think anyone has been there in a long, long time.

I can see why, I don't think I will be going back there any time soon. You would have to be half nuts to go back there! :ph34r:

Taks care.

Alan

:D Hey Alan,

I know how much you love snakes :blink: but prety soon you'll have that Wallaby Mono:-)

See ya,

Ed