Havasu Gold Seekers Club Claims Map

Yo All...The Havasu Gold Seekers Prospecting Club asked me a long time ago to do a custom map of their claims...Or, I should say "our claims" since Dodacious and I are proud members of the club...I found gold there the first time I prospected there...Great buncha folks...Anyhow, I finally got the club claims map finished and ready to go...It will be up on my website shortly...The map has the club contact info printed on it or you can go to their website at Havasu Gold Seekers.Cheers, Unc

Yo, All...I found my first day Havasu Gold Seekers' Claim nuggets and shot a quick photo today...Total weight on these little dinkie beauties is about 1.5 grams or one pennyweight...I found them in a little two-foot wide wash with steep sides in about a 10 length of wash on a shisty crumbly bedrock...There's been some awesome nuggets found on the HGS claims, including one that was somewhat larger than the famous "Tongue" nugget found on the Weaver Mining District Claims...Cheers, Unc