Klamath Falls

I am looking for someone who likes to detect in or around the Klamath Fall area. I will be going there from Redding Monday morning Dec 18th to pick up a new detector. He is going to show me how to set up and use the machine in the Klamath area. Normally he would meet me at a place he knows has some gold but because of weather we can't get there easily. It would be great to meet with someone who knows the area and could join us. Please contact me if you are interested. Thanks. Sierra Slim

Call or email:

Terry

530-245-0811

email: terryoxley@frontiernet.net

:rolleyes:

Hi Terry,

There is a prospecting club in Anderson, I don't know the name but could find out. If your getting a minelab PI, Hals paint store & dive shop, in Redding, has lots for dredgers stuff, but nothing for us, I talked to a guy there, and he told me he had a gp4500 :blink: Rob Allison, of this site - best deals on parts & service :D and this forum :D lots of info :D

Good luck,

Ed

Hi Terry,

There is a prospecting club in Anderson, I don't know the name but could find out. If your getting a minelab PI, Hals paint store & dive shop, in Redding, has lots for dredgers stuff, but nothing for us, I talked to a guy there, and he told me he had a gp4500 :blink: Rob Allison, of this site - best deals on parts & service :D and this forum :D lots of info :D

Good luck,

Ed

Thanks Ed. There is a club called Shasta Miners who meet in Happy Valley just outside Redding. I'm not interested in getting wet. Keep hunting. Terry