Arizona Gold Fields

Yo All....I'm welcoming spring (and the tax man) with an awesome special deal on 10 gold field maps covering many parts of the state...It'll take you a couple of years to hunt all these areas, but even as you get older, you'll still know where you are...Check em out by clicking below...The special is only good for a few days...Hurry....Cheers, Yer Unc in the Dubyah

APRIL 29 UPDATE: Yo All....OK...I got some complaints because I ended the super gold hunters 10 map special so soon....So I put it back up, together with a map photo that shows the general areas of the goldfields covered in the package....You can still get the super savings...Less than half price...Click below to check it out....Cheers, Unc

Hey, Bob...You don't need no steenking "X"s, Hombre..You do just fine gimping around for a few oz's a month... :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the order, Dakota...I'll be out to the hill and drop the maps by the Slimmobile in the next day or two...

Cheers, Y'all...Yer Unc in the Dubyah

Yo All....I'm welcoming spring (and the tax man) with an awesome special deal on 10 gold field maps covering many parts of the state...It'll take you a couple of years to hunt all these areas, but even as you get older, you'll still know where you are...Check em out by clicking below...The special is only good for a few days...Hurry....Cheers, Yer Unc in the Dubyah

HeyUnc! What machine do you use? I am using the Ureaka gold. Found one nugget so far and i guess im having a bad run. I have been reading on here allot and looks like maybe i should upgrade?

Please advise.... Coach

As the old saying goes around here, swing the best gold detector you can afford...I still use the ancient SD2100 with CoilTek booster and lithium pocket rocket as well as black widow headphones...Killer combination ... I use the Nuggetfinder 5x9 mono alot and I can find half pinhead size dinks with it ... I also use the NF 14 E mono which finds the lion's share of the gold I find...Also swing the CoilTek 14" mono and 18 PRO DD...I can cover just about any situation with the above outfit... Cheers, Unc (PS, check the tip below my signature)

PS...The Spring map special ends in two days...Own the complete 10 map package at less than have price!!!

Yo All...Just a heads up that the 10 map special package price sale ends at midnight tonight, Saturday...About $165 worth of maps including shipping by priorty mail for only $79.95 ...Click below to order...Cheers, Yer Unc in the Dubyah

Yo all...Hour and a half to get the great savins on the map packages...Do it...Cheers, Yer Unc in the Dubya

Yo All...Just a heads up that the 10 map special package price sale ends at midnight tonight, Saturday...About $165 worth of maps including shipping by priorty mail for only $79.95 ...Click below to order...Cheers, Yer Unc in the Dubyah