Rye Patc Weather

Hi Tony,

I live at Rye Patch Estates and can see the placer ground from my front porch.

October, November Is the best time IMHO warm days cool nights, less wind then springtime and no

"no see ums" or Mormon crickets.

Right now, about an inch of snow and lows approaching single digits oh and the wind :)

You'd have the place to yourself even crystal John is holed up.

Bring a 16"to 18" round mono IMHO it's the best size.

Give me a holler when you come and I'll put you on the zone.

nvchris

Hi Chris,

Speaking of Crystal John,

I don't see how that guy can make it through another winter out there, without having some

straw bales around his trailer, to break the wind and snow that howls out there.

I fully expect to hear that he was found frozen out there, being stuck in a wash, or out of fuel/propane.

His old International was in rough shape at best, the last time I saw him.

If he wasn't so cranky, he might be able to stay in a rv park, but then, I don't think his

trailer would make the trip, especially not being towed by his little International Scout,

that can barely pull itself along...

Take care, hope to see you sometime this spring, I will give you a

heads up when I come.

p.s.: thanks for getting my HIP STICK size issue resolved!

That is an AWESOME invention, and has done much to resolve the detector weight

issue, so we all can spend more productive swing time!

~LARGO~

Dakota,

Thanks for the website, this will come in handy!

NVChris,

Great! I have an NFSL 18" that should work great, I will diffenently reach out to you as the time gets closer to my vacation.....thinking around May/June and again in October.... I prefer the warmer months. Hope you don't mind if I ask you some questions about the Rye Patch area in the next few months?

Thanks

Tony Teixeira

Tony,

You can Post or PM me any time you like and I'll try to answer your questions. That go's for any one wanting info on RP. A great place to start

is Chris Ralphs website http://nevada-outback-gems.com/prospecting...majuba_mtns.htm

Rye patch is not the only place but it's the easiest place to get to. I recommend getting a book or two on placer deposits of Nevada. Theirs still

plenty of new patches to be discovered in northern NV if you like to spend some time searching the fringes of the known (and unknown) fields.

Largo,

I look forward to seeing you again. Happy to help getting you a proper fit. Cant tell you how many users have told me that the HipStick has

added hours to there detecting time.

nvchris

Northern NV gold not from RP

post-573-1229636741_thumb.jpg

post-573-1229636615_thumb.jpg