24 Karat mud pitts

In the past I've been up to the pushes after a long soaking rain....every step you take you gained 5 lbs........mud sticks to your boots, to the pick, your hands, your metal detector......... :o

Wear older cloths and take a extra set to change into...........take some wipes to clean equipment...put some mats in your vehicle to protect the floor....take extra towels to lay on the seats to protect them..........take a steel scraper to scrape the mud off of things (boots & equipment).............

Hope it isn't that bad push day..........may you fill your poke with gold........

Former 24K member - - - - - wonderer :);)

I am glad it is wet and muddy. Most of the fair weather members won't show, and the detector cross talk will be less. The fewer the better. I suspect some big ones will show up this time since conditions will be more challenging. The dozer will have an easier time ripping up the big boulders in the wet soft ground. :rolleyes: