Interesting Finds & Some Nuggies Too!

Yo All...I got out a few times this past week, enjoying the incredible AZ weather...I've been doing some research and discovered a new (to me) old placer field ... It was worked pre-1900's and again in the depression era...Ol' Baboo & I started working one very narrow, cat claw choked gulch that had an old prospect up high on a steep ridge ... It produced the eclectic group of targets, including the nuggets which total a bit over one gram altogether...The 1942 S penny came from another nearby wash and was the only target in a half mile long wash....I'm not sure of the dateline on the mini-ball, but I think it's from the 1860- 1880 time period...Maybe some of you know about that...The donkey icon is from a tobacco bag and was common in the 1930's...I'm gonna go back in to this little brush infested gulch with my little 6" CT sniper coil and see if I left anything golden behind....Anyhow, here's my usual bunch of photos...Cheers, Unc

Ya I have yet to get a coin either. LuckyLundy has some neat ones that he dredged up. Well I'm glad you got some gold today. I got one little one today it was pretty small we had to wait a minute before it would register on the scale I won't even post a picture of it. Well congrats on your finds today.