Electronic Gold Tester

I use both the electronic version and the old acid scratch test. The electronic one I use is the Tri-Electronics GL-24. I cannot speak for the Mizar but the TE sure seems to answer a need for determining carat quality for my Jewlery work. It also works on nuggets! Check with me before you buy one as I may be able to get you a deal.

I use both the electronic version and the old acid scratch test. The electronic one I use is the Tri-Electronics GL-24. I cannot speak for the Mizar but the TE sure seems to answer a need for determining carat quality for my Jewlery work. It also works on nuggets! Check with me before you buy one as I may be able to get you a deal.

Thanks Steve!

Actually I was just very curios if they did work, so far I have not heard anything negative about the electronic testers, I am still researching to see if they will test my lead......... but if I ever decide to purchase one I will diffenetly take you up on your offer.

Take Care!

Tony Teixeira