Arizona dredging rules and regulations

Only thing I have been able to come up with on the internet from forest service and blm. Is that any prospecting equipment larger than 11hp engine/motor, or if i disturb a certain amount of ground (cant remember the limit) I need to submit a plan of operations.

Questions?

1. Why can you only use a 3" dredge on GPAA & ROADRUNNER PROSPECTOR claims.

2. {RoadRunners rules and regulations} EQUIPMENT - Dredge size is limited to three (3) inches on all claims where dredging is allowed, with the exception of those members grand fathered in on the Forest Service list for use of four (4) inch dredges. The dredge size is determined by the suction hose diameter

(What does grand fathered in on forest service list for use of 4" dredge mean) is this just roadrunner

rules or forest service rules?

3. What is the maximum size dredge I can use on blm or forest service land for placer prospecting.

4. What is the maximum size dredge I can use on blm or forest service land If I submit a plan of operations

If anyone knows the do's and dont's of dredging here in arizona your info would be very helpful!, if you do not wish to post Pm me. Thanks