hey nuggetslayer

heres the gold i found off just one of my patches ive hunted before,thanks for the coil,and sorry rob i was planing on buying from u when this one came up. i just cant say enough on how well it improved my 3000 over all my other coils,i had to relearn to trust my detecter i am runing the threshold at about 2or3 on a scale of ten! also less falseing and quieter, and some depth inprovement ,i can see they must be great on the 4500s .... im trying to do this via cellphone broadband so i will only be able to do short post and hopfuly 1 pic. oh and the weight is 1 half oz. in pic thanks for the coil ns and happyhuntin all tool

heres the gold i found off just one of my patches ive hunted before,thanks for the coil,and sorry rob i was planing on buying from u when this one came up. i just cant say enough on how well it improved my 3000 over all my other coils,i had to relearn to trust my detecter i am runing the threshold at about 2or3 on a scale of ten! also less falseing and quieter, and some depth inprovement ,i can see they must be great on the 4500s .... im trying to do this via cellphone broadband so i will only be able to do short post and hopfuly 1 pic. oh and the weight is 1 half oz. in pic thanks for the coil ns and happyhuntin all tool

Hey tool,

I have a GP3000 also. Can you tell us what kind of coil you are talking about?

• 1 month later...