Electronic ore grading.

What unit would be best for gold Ore Sampling rocks by putting the detector in a stationary bench testing position and waving samples in front of the coil with your hand out, in the field.

PI's are not good for ore sampling.

Yes more than one person has written that the Scorpion is crappy but I am not talking about on ground detecting but rather stationary ore sampling instead. The Scorpion is the only unit I am aware of that is available new that still has TR circuit. So it may have a specific use that no other unit has on the market today being ore grading-sampling in TR.

"Flip the switch again for true TR discrimination in order to accurately identify conductive ore." "Use it when prospecting to sample ore." "True TR Discrimination to accurately identify or grade conductive ore with the flip of a switch." "T/R Discrimination Calibrated (Hot Rocks and Ore Sampling)." "True TR Discrimination to accurately grade or identify conductive ore."

A Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger in TR mode(has Calibrated TR discrimination and ore grading). I wonder if using this TR for ore grading is better than using a VLF for this purpose ?? Like the Whites GMT, Gold Bug-2 w/6", Eureka Gold @ 60kHz, X-Terra 70 w/6" DD HF, or the Falcon MD20 ??