nifty little book

While cleaning up my cave, I came across a nifty little booklet that I bought on Ebay a few years ago. I bought it thinking that the book was giving some new lowdown on Goldfield, NV, but turned out to be Goldfield, AZ, a little road stop near the Superstitions in the NE Phoenix Valley, n of Apache Junction. 32 pages, pictures, maps, geology, and briefs on 16 mines, and more on the rich mormon stope containing electrum. though many of teh mines are now flooded, it'd be a convenient drive for those in the Phoenix area, and maybe a new deal for prospecting grounds could be in the works.

Unfortunately, there is no address, but the printing firm was General Business & Industrial Printing, of Apache Junction, AZ. Author John D Wilburn. 1st edition printed in 1997. Maybe somebody out there living at Goldfield could help you out with a copy or two. interesting reading, and perhaps some great potential.

oops! found this:

http://www.bookfinder.com/search/?ac=sl&am...re%2520deposits