Today's W.Meteorite Score ... Yay

Nice one Ron, Im not going to guess on the type but I think its a keeper. :) AzNuggetBob

all right I'll go as far as to say H class Iron nickel. :D

Ron it has a few freckles, the chondrules look fairly small. It could be an L class? :)

Yo Bob...It's my 7th Wickenburg L6 .... Screams on my ol' Baboo sd2100 and is very magnetic...No streak ...

By the way, do you ever do work on detectors? ... I think my pots on ol' Baboo need changing out ... I am no good with a soldering gun...Usually screw things up, burn myself and other things ... I'll happily pay your going rate for such work...Thanks, Cheers, Ron

Hey Ron I was writing some experiments a few years ago on doing specific gravity tests to determine iron nickel meteorite types and chondrites. I dont remember the math right off hand but If I find the papers I'll post it, Its an interesting concept. AzNuggetBob

Hey Ron Ive got most the parts for your tuner and balance pots, Im one pot short. one pot short of a complete overhaul somehow I find some humor in that. :D I can get them their just getting pricey these days.I'll pm you. AzNuggetBob